Vote YES for $40 million in Transportation Bonds that will:
- Keep things running smoothly by resurfacing streets and repairing potholes.
- Build and repair sidewalks.
- Improve our bus stops, shelters, benches and transit stations.
- Create more bike lines giving commuters another option for safe transit.
- Widen roads and plan new corridors making it easier and faster to get from place to place.
Also in the ballot: Vote YES for $16 million in Housing Bonds that will:
- Help our neighbors continue to repair their homes after the April tornado.
- Revitalize our neighborhoods and preserve historic architecture.
- Build housing for seniors, families and persons with disabilities through public-private partnerships.
- Make homeownership possible for first-time buyers like young professionals, fireman, policemen and teachers.
Voting on these bonds is an easy way to make a difference in our community. Please, walk, run, bike, bus or drive to the polls on Tuesday, Oct. 11.