Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Doublewide Awards: Best Posts of 2007

Here are the nominees for favorite posts of 07, in no particular order. The swimsuit competition is likely to considerably thin the field.

The Spartanburg 300K: A lesson in surviving mistakes and miscues…

Team N.D.D: Big Adventures don’t get much bigger than this….

Blackbeard’s Permanent: A great crew + a great route = a great night ride.

My PBP Bike: A look at the vintage ride that carried me and the day in 03...

Oasis: Not just a band… Discovering the joys of the roadside eatery…

The 600K Pre-Ride: Me and Branson ride right through the battlefields…

My Fling with Little Debbie: The snack cake steals my heart…

Bagging Mount Mitchell: Hours of hills and cold were a perfect warm-up for PBP… The garbage bag was a bonus...

Chicken Stories: The Siler City Express. A joy ride with two of my favorite riding buddies, Joe and Wes.

Fun things to do in Paris before PBP: Title gives it away.

1 comment:

Cap'n said...

My vote for best post of the year:

Team N.D.D.

Absolutely hilarious, even the on the second read.